||Cedar Oil/Cederwood Oil
Cedar Oil Prices is a volatile aromatic substance extracted from the flowers, leaves, stems, roots or fruits of cedars by steam distillation, extrusion, cold leaching or solvent extraction. Essential oil is not used directly without dilution. The volatility of essential oil is very strong, once in contact with air will quickly evaporate, also for this reason, essential oil must be sealed bottles can be stored, once open a bottle of use, also want to cover the lid back as soon as possible.
1. The aromatherapy properties of cedarwood oil are antiseborrhoeic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent, diuretic, emmenagogue, expectorant, fungicide , and tonic.
2. It has a great help in conditions associated with anxiety and nervous tension.
3. Cedarwood oil benefits the skin by relieving itching.
4. Its astringent action is great for acne, oily skin as well as for hair and dandruff.
5. It helps with chest and urinary infections acts as a general tonic and has a pronounced effect on mucus membranes. It is also useful in cases of arthritis and rheumatism.
6. This high grade fragrance oil is excellent to scent candles, freshen potpourri, in soap making, massage oils and bath oil. It is also used as a perfume body oil also.It adds a warm quality to fragrances.
7. It is also good for dry hair because it increases the ability of the skin and scalp to hold in water.
8. Cedarwood is excellent repellent used for mothproofing and other insects.