|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Model Number:||Marigold Extract|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||Drum, Vacuum Packed, Aluminium Foil Bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||10000Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Product Name:||Natural Calendula Officinalis Extract Marigold Extract Powder Lutein||Variety:||Marigold Extract Powder|
|Appearance:||Orange Powder||Test Method:||TLC, UV, HPLC|
|COA:||Available||Apply For:||Health Care|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Place Of Origin:||China|
|Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction||MOQ:||25kg(1kg Are Also Available)|
|Latin Name:||Calendula Officinalis L.|
20% Lutein Marigold Extract Powder,
5% Lutein Calendula Officinalis Extract,
20% Lutein Calendula Officinalis Extract
1. Lutein can lower the risk of age related vision loss, which causes gradual loss of central vision. Age related vision loss or age related macular degeneration (AMD) is caused by steady damage of the retina.
2. Lutein probably acts by preventing oxidative damage of the retina cells.
3. Lutein is concentrated in the central part of the retina, called the macula. In the macula are yellow pigments (macular
pigments composed of zeaxanthin and lutein) which protect the retina from damage of the photo-oxidative affect of blue light.
4. Lutein can also reduce the risk for artery diseases.
5. Lutein also reduces the oxidation of LDL cholesterol thereby reducing the risk of artery clogging.
6. Lutein can also reduce the risk of skin cancer and sunburn. Under influence of sunlight, free radicals are formed inside the skin.
Certificate of Analysis