|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Model Number:||Sophora Japonica Extract 95% Rutin|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||Drum, Vacuum Packed, Aluminium Foil Bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Product Name:||Sophora Japonica Extract||Active Ingredients:||Rutin|
|Appearance:||Light Yellow Powder||Grade:||Food/Pharmaceutical Grade|
|Sample:||Available||Shelf Life:||24 Months|
Sophora Japonica Extract,
Sophora Japonica Flower Extract
Sophora Japonica Extract
Light Yellow Powder
Rutin is a flavanoid obtained by extraction from scphora japonica. It is vital in its ability to increase the strength of the capillaries and to regulate their permeability.
Rutin is beneficial in hypertension. Rutin helps hemorrhages and ruptures in the capillaries and connective tissues and builds a protective barrier against infections.
1. Rutin may modulate the respiratory burst of neutrophils;
2. Rutin is a phenolic antioxidant and has been demonstrated to scavenge superoxide radicals;
3. Rutin can promotes circulation, stimulate bile production, help to lower blood cholesterol,and prevent cataracts;
4. Rutin is a bioflavonoid. It can enhance the absorption of Vitamin C; help to relieve pain, bumps and bruises and has an antibacterial effect;
5. Rutin can chelate metal ions, such as ferrous cations. Ferrous cations are involved in the so-called Fenton reaction, which generates reactive oxygen species.
1. It can be applied in health care field.
2. It can be applied in pharmaceutical field.