|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Model Number:||Butterfly Pea Flower Powder|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||Drum, Vacuum Packed, Aluminium Foil Bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Product Name:||Butterfly Pea Flower Powder||Active Ingredients:||Anthocyanin|
|Appearance:||Blue Powder||Plant Of Origin:||Butterfly Pea Flower|
|Application:||Natural Pigment||Free Sample:||Available|
|COA:||Available||Shelf Life:||24 Months|
carrot extract powder,
pea flower powder
Butterfly pea flower powder is one of the best natural blue pigments for beverages and food. It is made from dried flowers of clitoria ternatea, which is also called blue pea, butterfly pea, asian pigeonwings, bluebellvine, cordofan pea and darwin pea.
The butterfly pea flower powder is water soluble and it is free of calories, fat and sugar. The blue color is from the main ingredient anthocyanin. PH value can change the color of butterfly pea flower powder in the solution. When the solution is acidic, the color will change to purple, even red; while the solution is alkaline, the color will be green.
Besides, butterfly pea flower powder has a lot of health benefits, including enhancing memory, nootropic, antistress, anxiolytic, antidepressant and sedative effects, so it is also a great material for dietary supplements.
1. Butterfly pea powder is rich in vitamin A,C and E, which can improve immunity, help and promote skin elasticity and collagen.
2. Butterfly pea powder has many natural health care effects. such as promoting the brain vitality, preventing the stomach pain, anti-depression, anti-pressure, calm, the anticonvulsion, alleviating the mood and so on.
3. Butterfly pea powder also can be natural food coloring, which is widely used in tea business, drinks,food,etc.
1. Colors in ice cream, cakes for beautiful white color of butterfly pea powder.
2. Flavors in seasoning packets for betterfly pea can keep the original flavors.
3. Applied in drink mix, infant food, dairy product, bakery, candy and others.
4. To make colorful tablets with butterfly pea powder.