|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||Drum, Vacuum Packed, Aluminium Foil Bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Product Name:||Tomato Extract Lycopene||Active Ingredient:||Lycopene|
|Application:||Natural Pigment||Free Sample:||Available|
chili pepper extract,
pea flower powder
Lycopene is a natural pigment contained in plants. It is mainly found in the mature fruits of tomato plants of the Solanaceae family. It is one of the strongest antioxidants currently found in plants in nature.
Lycopene scavenges free radicals far more than other carotenoids and vitamin E, and its quenching singlet oxygen rate constant is 100 times that of vitamin E. It can effectively prevent various diseases caused by aging and decreased immunity. Therefore, it has attracted the attention of experts from all over the world.
1. Helps enhance radiation resistance.
2. Antioxidant, helps to delay aging.
3. Helps regulate blood lipids.
4. Improve the male infertility.
5. Helps promote the healthy development of women's breasts.
6. Prevent and inhibit the role of tumors.
1. It can be applied in pharmaceutical field.
2. It can be applied in health care l field.
3. It can be applied in Cosmetic field.
4. It can be used as a pigment in foods, naturally free of pollution, rich in vitamins, and can be used to make cake drinks.