|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Model Number:||Quercetin Dihydrate|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||Drum, Vacuum Packed, Aluminium Foil Bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Product Name:||Quercetin Dihydrate||Active Ingredients:||Quercetin Dihydrate|
|Test Method:||HPLC/UV||Appearance:||Yellow Green Powder|
|Grade:||Food,Pharmaceutical Grade||Function:||Expelling Phlegm To Arrest Coughing|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years If Sealed And Stored Properly.|
Healthy Food Additives Quercetin Powder,
Herbal Extract Quercetin Bulk Powder
What’s Quercetin Dihydrate?
Quercetin, light green yellow powder, soluble in glacial acetic acid, almost insoluble in water. It can be used as a medicine, has a good expectorant and antitussive effect, and has a certain antiasthmatic effect. In addition there are lower blood pressure, increased capillary resistance, reduce capillary fragility, blood fat, expand the coronary artery, increase coronary blood flow and other effects. For the treatment of chronic bronchitis. For coronary heart disease and hypertension patients also have adjuvant therapy.
|Product Name||Quercetin Dihydrate|
|Country of Origin||China Shaanxi|
|Physical & Chemical Control|
|Appearance||Yellow Green Powder|
|Partical size||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on drying||≤5%|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g|
1. It has good effect of expectorant, antitussive and antiasthmatic:
2. Decreasing blood pressure and blood fat;
3. Enhancing the resistance of the capillaries and reducing fragility of capillary;
4. Expanding coronary arteries and increasing coronary blood flow and so on:
5. Mainly used in the treatment of chronic bronchitis and it also has the role of adjuvant therapy in patients with coronary heart disease and high blood pressure.
1. Quercetin powder is mainly used in oils, beverages, cold drinks and meat products.
2. Healthcare supplement