|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Model Number:||Stearic Acid|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||Drum, Vacuum Packed, Aluminium Foil Bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Producr Name:||Factory Supply Stearic Acid Cas 57-11-4||Color:||White Powder|
|EINECS No.:||209-151-9||Grade:||Food Grade|
|COA:||Available||Apply For:||Health Care|
|Free Sample:||Available||Shelf Life:||2 Year When Properly Stored|
|Packaging:||Drum, Vacuum Packed, Aluminium Foil Bag|
Stearic Acid For Skin Whitening,
57-11-4 Cosmetics Grade Stearic Acid,
57-11-4 Food Grade Stearic Acid
1. Widely used as cold-resistant plasticizer, stabilizer, surfactant, release agent, rubber vulcanization accelerator, etc.
2. Used for the determination of water hardness, as an activator and diffuser of acidification.
3. For the preparation of soap, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and other organic chemicals
4. Used as emulsifier for oil-based drilling fluid. It can also be used as lubricant and wetting agent in rubber industry and textile industry.
5. Lubricant; Anti-binder; Gum sugar base agent; Defoamer and other food additives.
6. Used as vulcanizing activator of natural rubber, synthetic rubber and latex, and as raw material of plasticizer and stabilizer of plastics.
7. determine the hardness of water. Calcium, magnesium and lithium were determined by turbidimetry. Solvent for determination of relative molecular weight. Active agent for acidification.
(1) It is widely used in cosmetics, plasticcold plasticizers, release agent, stabilizer, surfactant, rubber vulcanization agent, waterproofing agent, polishing agent, metal soap, metal mineral flotation agent, softener, pharmaceuticals and other organic chemicals.
(2) It can be used as a solvent oil soluble pigment, crayonstransferslip agents, wax paper polishing agent, stearic acid glyceride emulsifier etc..
(3) It be used as a lubricant, defoaming agent in food industry. Water stearic acid is the main raw material for producing almond honey and milk.
(4) Water stearic acid is widely used in the manufacture of PVC plastic pipes, plates, profiles and films. PVC heat stabilizer, with good lubricity and good light, thermal stability. In the plastic PVC tube, stearic acid helps prevent the process"Coking" is a kind of effective heat stabilizer in the processing of PVC film, and it can prevent the discoloration of finished products.
(5) Water stearic acid plays an important role in the synthesis and processing of rubber. Is widely used in natural rubber, synthetic rubber and latex vulcanizing agent, also can be used as a plasticizer and. In the production of synthetic rubber as an emulsifier, in the production of foam rubber, can be used as foaming agent, can also be used as rubber mold release agent.
(6) Water stearic acid is used for emulsification cream and cream in the two types of skincare products, paste to make it into a stable white. Stearic acid soap esters are more widely used in cosmetic industry.
(7) The modification of water soluble stearic acid used in the series of nano silica, nano calcium carbonate, light calcium carbonate.
|Other Name:||Octadecanoic acid; n-Octadecan acid; Octadecan acid|
|Water Solubility:||0.1-1 g/100 mL at 23℃|
|Appearance||White crystal powder|
Practically insoluble in water,soluble in ethanol(96percent)and in light petroleum(bp:50-70°C).
|Acid Value||205-210 mgKOH/g|
|Saponification Value||206-211 mgKOH/g|