|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Model Number:||Xanthan Gum|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||Drum, Vacuum Packed, Aluminium Foil Bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Producr Name:||Food Grade Additives CAS 11138-66-2 Xanthan Gum||Grade:||Food Grade|
|COA:||Available||Apply For:||Health Care|
|Shelf Life:||2 Year When Properly Stored||Packaging:||Drum, Vacuum Packed, Aluminium Foil Bag|
11138-66-2 Xanthan Gum Powder,
Food Grade Xanthan Gum Powder,
Food Additives Xanthan Gum Powder
Widely used as salt/acid resistant thickener, high efficient suspension agent and emulsifier, high viscosity filling agent in various food and beverage. It can not only enhance the performance of water-keeping and shape-keeping, but also improve the freeze/thaw stability and taste of food and beverage products.
(1) Xanthan gum is used in baked goods (bread, cakes, etc.) to improve the water retention and softness of baked goods during baking and storage to improve the mouthfeel and extend shelf life of baked goods;
(2) Xanthan gum plays a role in tenderizing and improving water retention in meat products;
(3) Thickening and stabilizing food structure in frozen foods;
(4) adding xanthan gum to the jam can improve the taste and water holding capacity and improve the quality of the product;
(5) It can be used as a thickening and suspending effect for beverages, making the mouthfeel smooth and natural.
(6) The use of xanthan gum in ice cream and dairy products (combined with guar gum and locust bean gum) can stabilize the product;
(7) Compounds such as xanthan gum, carrageenan and locust bean gum are also commonly used in jelly and candy processing.