|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Model Number:||Black Cohosh Extract Powder|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||Drum, Vacuum Packed, Aluminium Foil Bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Product Name:||Black Cohosh Extract Powder||Specification:||2.5%,8%|
|Appearance:||Brown Powder||Active Ingredient:||Triterpene Glycosides|
|Test Method:||HPLC UV||Part:||Seed|
|Size:||100% Through 80 Mesh||COA:||Available|
|Shelf Life:||2 Year When Properly Stored||Free Sample:||Available|
2.5% black cohosh extract,
8% black cohosh extract,
Triterpene Glycosides Black Cohosh Powder
Actaea racemosa (black cohosh, black bugbane, black snakeroot, fairy candle; syn. Cimicifuga racemosa) is a species of flowering plant of the family Ranunculaceae. It is native to eastern North America from the extreme south of Ontario to central Georgia, and west to Missouri and Arkansas. It grows in a variety of woodland habitats, and is often found in small woodland openings. The roots and rhizomes have long been used medicinally by Native Americans. Extracts from these plant materials are thought to possess analgesic, sedative, and anti-inflammatory properties.
1. Black Cohosh Extract Powder can improve symptoms of female climacteric syndrome and postpartum syndrome;
2. Black Cohosh Extract Powder has the effect of antibacterial and anticancer;
3. Black Cohosh Extract Powder has the effect of anti-rheumatism,alleviating muscle pain and spasm;
4. Black Cohosh Extract Powder can decrease the cholesterol and blood pressure;
5. Black Cohosh Extract Powder can delay aging,especially the aging of skin and visceral organ.
1. Black Cohosh Extract Powder can be applied in food field;
2. Black Cohosh Extract Powder can be applied in health product field.