|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Model Number:||Inulin Powder|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||Drum, Vacuum Packed, Aluminium Foil Bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Product Name:||Inulin Powder||Specification:||50%-98%|
|Grade:||Food, Pharmaceutical Grade||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Function:||Health Care||Shelf Life:||2 Year When Properly Stored|
98% Organic Inulin Powder,
50% Organic Inulin Powder,
98% inulin pure powder
Inulin is a soluble fiber produced by many types of plants, including wheat, onion, bananas, garlic, asparagus, sunchoke and
chicory. Just like starch, Inulin is a way that is used by these plants to reserve energy. Industrially, it is most often
extracted from sunchoke and chicory root. It is a group of polysaccharides that are primarily long chains of fructose with a few
glucose units. Inulin is considered as a functional food ingredients since it can affect physiological and biochemical processes
in human beings, resulting in better health and reduction in the risk of many diseases. The soluble fiber is often incorporated
into processed foods to add fiber, bulk and a sweet flavor. Inulin can also be used for the preparation of oligofructose and
(1) With the function of increasing human bifidobacterium and adjusting gastrointestinal function;
(2) With the function of enhancing immune function;
(3) With the function of reducing blood sugar and cholesterol;
(4) With the function of improving the fat metabolism and losing weight.
(1) Chocolate products
When inulin is used as a substitute for chocolate products, there is no need to adjust the processing procedures. If used in combination with sorbitol.
(2) Improve the characteristics and taste of low-fat cheese
Inulin can stabilize the structure of water or fat, improve the characteristics (such as spreadability) and taste of cheese, and can replace whey protein or starch derivatives.
(3) Dietary fiber provides full-fat product-like taste for low-fat foods such as milk, yogurt, dairy beverages and soy products, improves nutritional value and brings good taste
(4) Production of low-fat meat products
It replaces the fat of low-fat meat products and improves the structure of meat products such as Frankfurt sausage.
(5) Energy-reducing food
Inulin provides energy to the human body by fermentation in the colon. The data shows that the heat energy provided by inulin is only 1%.
(6) Substitute cream and ice cream
Inulin can make water taste like cream and grease, so it can replace grease. Production of low-fat, non-fat milk or vegetable cream can also replace the fat of ice cream and other similar products.
Certificate of Analysis