Bulk Psyllium Seed Husk Powder with 99% Fiber for Weight Loss
What’s Psyllium Seed Husk Powder?
Name: Psyllium Husk Powder
Specification: 99% fiber
Used Part: Husk
Test Method: TLC
Color: Off white
Psyllium husk also simply called psyllium are parts of the seeds of the plant Plantago ovata of the genus Plantago which native to India but can be found elsewhere. Psyllium husks are hygroscopic, capable of absorbing fluids primarily used as bulk forming laxative and a good source of dietary fiber and used commercially to produce mucilage.
Psyllium husk is an effective herb used to lose weight and in maintaining general intestinal health. Psyllium husk’s benefits come from its spongy fiber that is not readily digestible presenting a feeling of fullness thus reducing appetite. The fiber-rich psyllium husk also improves digestion while cleansing the system. Psyllium is an excellent source of fiber for low carbohydrate diets that is effective in weight control programs.
What’s the Function of Psyllium Seed Husk Powder?
1. Benefits for Constipation
2. Benefits for Diabetes II Patients
3. Effects and Benefits for Heart Disease
4. Effects and Benefits for Hemorrhoids
5. Benefits for High Blood Pressure
6. Effects against High Cholesterol
7. Husk Benefits to Weight Loss
What’s the Application of Psyllium Seed Husk Powder?
1. Applied in food fields.
2. Applied in health product field
3. Applied in cosmetics fields.
4. Applied in pharmaceutical field.