|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Model Number:||Ginkgo Biloba extract 24% Flavones 6% lactones|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||Drum, Vacuum Packed, Aluminium Foil Bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Specification:||24% Flavones 6% Lactones||Grade:||Pharmaceutical/Food Grade|
|Appearance:||Brown Powder||Standard:||USP 41/EP 9.0|
|Test Method:||HPLC UV||Function:||Lowering Blood Pressure|
|Packaging:||Drum, Vacuum Packed, Aluminium Foil Bag||Free Sample:||Available|
g nkgo b loba leaf extract,
ginkgo biloba powder
|Product Name||Ginkgo Biloba Extract|
|Active Ingredient||Flavone, Lactones|
|Specification||Flavone 24%, Lactones 6%|
|Standard||USP 41, EP 9.0|
|Appearance||Brown to yellow brown powder|
|Grade||Medical / Food Grade|
Ginkgo biloba is one of the world's oldest living tree species. The earliest record of the use of Ginkgo Biloba leaves as a medicine is mentioned in the Chinese Materia Medical Shen Nung Pen Tsao Ching, as an aid for blood circulation and disorders of lungs. They are also used for chilblains and as a wound plaster.
With the advent and popularization of antioxidant theory in recent years, Ginkgo biloba has rapidly become one of the most widely used health supplements in the world.
1. Ginkgo biloba extract has the function of lowering blood pressure and high blood fat.
2. Ginkgo biloba extract can be used for anti-cancer and preventing cancer.
3. Ginkgo biloba extract is an effective anti-oxidant.
4. Ginkgo biloba extract is tonifying kidney and nourishing brain, whitening and anti-wrinkle.
5. Ginkgo biloba extract can promot cerebral blood circulation and cellular metabolism.
6. Ginkgo biloba extract is effective on dilating blood vessels, promoting blood circulation and enhancing immunity.
1. Applied in health product field, ginkgo biloba extract can effectively reduce breast pain and emotional instability.
2. Functional foods areas: ginkgo biloba extract has effect on protecting vascular endothelial tissue, regulating blood lipids.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, ginkgo biloba extract can be used for treating stomach-ache, diarrhea, high blood pressure, nervous and respiratory diseases such as asthma, bronchitis.