|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Model Number:||Maltitol Powder|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||Drum, Vacuum Packed, Aluminium Foil Bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Product Name:||Maltitol Powder||CAS No:||585-88-6|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Application:||Food Additives, Sweeteners|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Test Method:||TLC,UV|
|Shelf Life:||24 Months||COA:||Available|
|Free Sample:||Available||Particle Size:||100% Through 80 Mesh|
Food Grade Natural Sweeteners,
CAS 585-88-6 Maltitol Powder,
585-88-6 Natural Sweeteners
Certificate of Analysis
1. Food Industry
(1) Low-calorie functional sweetener
Maltitol can replace sucrose and is widely used in sugar-free fillings and sugar-free foods.
(2) Used as a fat substitute
Using maltitol as a fat substitute to produce low-calorie foods can maintain the flavor and organization of the original fatty foods.
(3) It can be used as a sweetener for high-fat foods such as ice cream, butter pastries, toffee, etc. It can inhibit body fat accumulation and prevent obesity.
(4) It is used to process chewing gum, candy, cakes, beverages and foods for children and the elderly, etc. It can promote the absorption of calcium by the human body, and can prevent dental caries and senile porosity.
(5) Maltitol has a soft and pure sweetness. It does not color when heated to 150°C. Heating with amino acids will not cause Maillard reaction. It is suitable for processing high-end hard candy, toffee, crystal toffee, etc. In addition, maltitol has an excellent color protection effect. It is used to process preserved fruits, jellies, pickles, etc., and can extend the shelf life of fruits and vegetables.
(6) Maltitol has good moisture retention and non-fermentation properties. It is used in breads and pastries to extend the shelf life.
2. Chemical Industry
Maltitol is stable to acid and heat. In the chemical industry, it can be used as a raw material for synthetic chemistry to produce synthetic resins, surfactants, contact agents, etc.
3. Pharmaceutical industry
It can be made into medicinal beverages and other products specifically for patients with diabetes, liver disease, cardiovascular disease, arteriosclerosis, hypertension, obesity, and osteoporosis.
Because maltitol has good hygroscopicity and moisturizing properties, it can be used as a certain component of cosmetics and as a moisture regulator.