|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Model Number:||L-Aspartic Acid|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||Drum, Vacuum Packed, Aluminium Foil Bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Product Name:||L-Aspartic Acid||Appearance:||White Crystal Powder|
|Assay:||100000 IU||CAS NO:||67-97-0|
|EINECS:||200-673-2||Solubility:||Soluble In Water|
CAS 56-84-8 Amino Acid Powder,
L-Aspartic Amino Acid Powder,
99% L-Aspartic Acid
|Product name||L-Aspartic Acid|
L-Aspartic acid (abbreviated as Asp or D; encoded by the codons [GAU and GAC]), also known as aspartate, is an α-amino acid that is used in the biosynthesis of proteins. Similar to all other amino acids it contains an amino group and a carboxylic acid.
1. L-Aspartic acid is widely used on medicine, food and chemical industry.
2. L-Aspartic acid can be used on the treatment of heart disease, liver disease and hypertension.It has the function of preventing and recorving fatigue. It can be made of amino acid infusion to do as ammonia antidote, liver function promoter and fatigue recovery agent.
3. L-Aspartic acid can be used on tech industry. It is a good nutrition supplements that can be added in soft drinks. It is also the raw material of radix asparagi acyl methyl phenylalanine which is we know as Aspartame.
4. L-Aspartic acid can be used on chemical industry. It is the raw material of synthetic resin.
5. L-Aspartic acid can also be used as nutritive additive on cosmetics.