|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||Drum, Vacuum Packed, Aluminium Foil Bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Product Name:||L-Alanine||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Solubility:||Soluble In Water||Free Sample:||Available|
CAS 56-87-1 L Alanine Powder,
99% L Alanine Powder,
99% L Alanine Amino Acid
L-Alanine colorless to white crystalline powder, soluble in water, ethanol, insoluble in ether and acetone. Mainly used for biochemical research, tissue culture, liver function measurement, flavor enhancer, can increase the flavoring effect of seasoning, can also be used as sour taste correcting agent to improve the acidity of organic acid.
1. L-Alanine can improve the nutritional value of food, such as bread, ice cake, fruit tea, dairy products, carbonated drinks, ice cream, etc. in various foods and beverages.
2. L-Alanine can improve the sweetness, sweetness and softness of the natural sweetener and improve the taste.
3. L-Alanine is also one of the raw materials for the synthesis of high-density Alitame (L-aspartate-D-alaninamide, which is 600 times the sweetness of sucrose).
4. L-Alanine can be used as a flavor enhancer. It can increase the flavoring effect of the seasoning.
5. L-Alanine can also be used as a sourness correcting agent to improve the sour taste of organic acids.
6. L-alanine is an important raw material for the synthesis of VB6, and it is one of the components of the nutrient "Amino Acid Nutritional Infusion.