What’s the Function of Vitamin B12?
1. Manner to promote the development of red blood cells and mature, make the body hematopoiesis function in normal state, the prevention of pernicious anemia;
2. To maintain a healthy nervous system This exists in the form of coenzyme, can increase the utilization rate of folic acid, promote the metabolism of carbohydrate, fat and protein;
3. Have the function of the activation of amino acids and promote the biosynthesis of nucleic acid, can promote protein synthesis, its important role in the growth and development of infants.
4.The metabolism of fatty acids, fat, carbohydrate, protein, is the proper use of body;
5. eliminate fidgety, focus attention, enhance memory, and a sense of balance.
6. It is indispensable to the nervous system function and improve the vitamin, participate in the formation of nerve tissue, a lipoprotein, One is to improve the utilization rate of folic acid.
What’s the Appllication of Vitamin B12?
In Medcine Field
1. Vitamin B12 deficiency can lead to anemia and neurological disorders.
Can be used in infant food, usage of 10 ~ 30 mu g/kg;
In strengthening pinocytosis usage is 2 ~ 6 mu g/kg.
2. Vitamin B12 can treat nutritional and pregnancy anemia.
3. Vitamin B12 can treat nerve pain, muscle pain, joint pain.
4. VItamin B12 can treat uncontrolled hemorrhagic anemia, neuralgia and obstructive diseases.
In Food Field
Vitamin b12 can be used as food coloring agents in ham, sausage, ice cream, fish sauce and so on.
In Feed Field
As feed nutrition fortifier, have the function of the anemia, anemia of pernicious anemia, nutritional anemia, parasites are effective dosage of 15 to 30 mg/t
In Cosmetic Field
Vitamin B12 is generally known as hematopoietic vitamin, with excellent effect of skin regeneration, cell regeneration and blood generation it is an important component of the promotion of human metabolism. It can solve some skin problems as follows:
1. Skin tired, dull, dry skin and other issues;
2. Significantly dilute the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles arising due to increasing age;
3. After the repair sun, autumn and winter cold, dry skin caused by swelling, peeling, pain;
4. Pock marks, mosquito bite scars, burns burn scars;
5. After use cosmetic surgery to avoid scarring.