What’s the Function of Vitamin D3?
1) Improve the body's absorption of calcium and phosphorus, so that the levels of plasma calcium and phosphorus reach the saturation degree;
2) Promote growth and bone calcification, and promote healthy teeth;
3) To increase the absorption of phosphorus through the intestinal wall and the reabsorption of phosphorus through the renal tubules through Chemicalbook;
4) Maintaining normal blood citrate levels;
5) Prevent amino acid loss through the kidneys.
What’s the Appllication of Vitamin D3?
1. Vitamin D3 can be applied in Pharmaceuticals.
2. Vitamin D3 can be applied in Health Care Products.
3. Vitamin D3 can be applied in Dietary supplements.