|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Model Number:||Carrot Powder|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||Drum, Vacuum Packed, Aluminium Foil Bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Product Name:||Carrot Powder||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Appearance:||Yellow Powder||Application:||Health Care|
|Plant Of Origin:||Carrot||Free Sample:||Available|
organic almond flour,
dried greens powder
The carrot is a root vegetable, usually orange in colour, though purple, red, white, and yellow varieties exist. The domestic carrot has been selectively bred for its greatly enlarged and more palatable, less woody-textured edible taproot.Most carrot cultivars are about 88% water, 7% sugar, 1% protein, 1% fibre, 1% ash, and 0.2% fat.
Carrot powder is made by dehydrating raw materials, drying them at low temperature, and finely grinding them.
1. Antioxidants (preventing skin from dry, rough).
2. Promoting the healthy growth of bones and teeth.
3. Constituting the photosensitive material within the visual cells.
4. Maintaining reproductive function.
5. Preventing and restraining lung cancer.