|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Model Number:||Turmeric Powder|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||Drum, Vacuum Packed, Aluminium Foil Bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Product Name:||Turmeric Powder||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Application:||Antioxidant,Enhance Immune Function, Regulate Blood Sugar||Plant Of Origin:||Bulb Of Garlic|
organic almond flour,
dried greens powder
Turmeric comes from the root of Curcuma longa, a flowering plant of the ginger family.
Turmeric is a spice widely used throughout Asia and a main ingredient in curries.What’s more, its extensive use in traditional medicine has raised significant interest in its health benefits.Turmeric is used to treat many health problems, such as skin and digestive issues. It contains the active ingredient curcumin, which has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
1. Containing antioxidants, which protect cells against damage caused by free radicals.
2. With Antiviral, antimicrobial and antiparasitic and Antithrombotic activity.
3. Help in preventing hair loss, especially male pattern baldness.
4. Improving blood circulation, lowering blood pressure and treating amenorrhea,and protecting the liver.
5. With the function of lipid-lowering, anti-inflammatory, choleretic, anti-tumor and anti-oxidation.
1. It is used in pharmaceutical field of Anti-inflammatory effects.
2. It is used in food industry as a coloring additives in mustard, cheese, beverages and cakes.
3. It is used in cosmetic industry,in skin care formulas to make skin look younger.
4. It is used in health product industry.