|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Model Number:||Barley Grass Juice Powder|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||Drum, Vacuum Packed, Aluminium Foil Bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Product Name:||Onion Powder||Grade:||Food Grade|
|Appearance:||Off White Powder||Application:||Health Care|
|Plant Of Origin:||Onion||Free Sample:||Available|
raw vegetable powder,
dried greens powder
Products name: Onion powder
Type: Herbal Extract
Grade Standard: Food Grade
Appearance: Off White Powder
Onion is a term used for many plants in the genus Allium. it usually refers to Allium cepa. Allium cepa is also known as the "garden onion" or "bulb" onion. Onion is grown underground by the plant as a vertical shoot that is used for food storage.
Onion contains an essential oil that is rich in sulphur compounds. Onion is antibacterial, antiseptic, diaphoretic, diuretic, galactogogue, stomachic, vermifuge and vulnerary. Onion is used in the treatment of colds and abdominal coldness and fullness.
1. It can resist the cold, against influenza virus, has a strong bactericidal effect.
2. It can stimulate the stomach, intestine and digestive gland with secretion.
3. It can increase appetite, promote digestion.
4. It can low blood pressure, prevent from thrombosis.
5. It can prevent mechanisms of variation with emergence of the body's biochemical.