What’s Dehydrated Tomato Juice Powder?
Dehydrated Tomato Powder are rich in vitamins A and C and fibre ,and are cholesterol free.An average size tomato (148 gram, or 5 oz) boasts only 35 calories. Furthermore, new medical research suggests that the consumption of lycopene - the stuff that makes tomatoes red - may prevent cancer.
Lycopene is part of the family of pigments called carotenoids, which are natural compounds that create the colours of fruits and vegetables. For example, beta carotene is the orange pigment in carrots. As with essential amino acids, they are not produced by the human body.
Lycopene is the most powerful antioxidant in the carotenoid family and, with vitamins C and E, protect us from the free radicals that degrade many parts of the body.
Our Dehydrated Tomato Powder is produced by removing water contained in this fruit and thus with concentrated nutrition. It is generated in very low temperature through freeze drying and completely retain its nutrition.
What’s the Function of Dehydrated Tomato Juice Powder?
1. Dehydrated Tomato Powder is a good blood purifier.
2. A large consumption of tomato or Dehydrated Tomato Powder can help improve skin texture and color.
3. Dehydrated Tomato Powder helps in cases of congestion of the liver (protects the liver from cirrhosis) as well as for dissolving gallstones.
4. Dehydrated Tomato Powder is a natural antiseptic therefore it can help protect against infection. Nicotinic acid in Dehydrated Tomato Powder can help to reduce blood cholesterol, thus helps prevent heart diseases.
5. Vitamin K in Dehydrated Tomato Powder helps to prevent hemorrhages.
What’s the Application of Dehydrated Tomato Juice Powder?
1.Food field, Dehydrated Tomato Powder is mainly used as food additives for colorant or to enhance food flavour and for health care purpose;
2.Pharmaceutical field, Dehydrated Tomato Powder is made into capsule to prevent cancer.
3.Cosmetic field,Dehydrated Tomato Powder is mainly used to whitening, anti-wrinkle and UV protection;