|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi, China|
|Model Number:||Citric Acid Monohydrate|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||Drum, Vacuum Packed, Aluminium Foil Bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||5000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Producr Name:||Food Grade CAS 5949-29-1 Citric Acid Monohydrate||Color:||White Powder|
|Apply For:||Health Care||Free Sample:||Available|
|Shelf Life:||2 Year When Properly Stored||Packaging:||Drum, Vacuum Packed, Aluminium Foil Bag|
5949-29-1 Citric Acid Monohydrate,
Food Grade Citric Acid Monohydrate,
Citric acid is the largest organic acid produced by biochemical methods in the world. Citric acid and salts are one of the pillar products of the fermentation industry, mainly used in the food industry, such as sour agents, solubilizers, buffers, antioxidants, Deodorant, flavor enhancer, gelling agent, toner, etc.
(1) Citric acid is a kind of fruit acid. Its main function is to accelerate the renewal of keratin. It is often used in lotions, creams, shampoos, whitening products, anti-aging products, acne products, etc.
(2) Citric acid can be used as chemical analysis reagent in chemical technology, used as experimental reagent, chromatographic analysis reagent and biochemical reagent; used as complexing agent, masking agent; used to prepare buffer solution.
(3) Using citric acid or citrate as a builder can improve the performance of washing products, can quickly precipitate metal ions, prevent pollutants from re-attaching to the fabric, and maintain the necessary alkalinity for washing; disperse dirt and ash And suspension; improve the performance of surfactants, is an excellent chelating agent;
(4) It can be used as a reagent for testing the acid resistance of building ceramic tiles.
(5) Citric acid-sodium citrate buffer is used for flue gas desulfurization.
(6) Citric acid can be used as a formaldehyde-free dyeing finishing agent. Triethanolamine can prevent citric acid from decomposing and dehydrating to form unsaturated polycarboxylic acid during the fabric baking process, thereby effectively inhibiting the yellowing of the fabric.
sauce and instant noodles.