Glutathione (GSH), a tripeptide composed of glutamate, cysteine and glycine, is widely distributed in various organs of the body and plays an important role in maintaining the physiological function of cells.
Glutathione is best known as a skin lightening product.Glutathione can inhibit the formation of melanin, accelerate the decomposition of melanin, and prevent the formation of melanin deposition, to achieve the whitening effect.
What’s the Function of L-Glutathione?
1. Beauty products
L-Glutathione Prevent the infiltration of Los tyrosinase in order to achieve the purpose of inhibiting melanin formation. On eliminate wrinkles, increase skin elasticity, shrink pores, lighten pigment, the body has an excellent whitening effect. Glutathione as the main ingredient in cosmetic products in Europe and the United States was welcomed by the decades.
2. Raw Material Glutathione Reduced role of clinical treatment and prevention
(1) To protect the liver, detoxification, inactivation of hormones, and to promote bile acid metabolism and help absorb fat and fat-soluble vitamins digestive tract.
(2) Anti-allergy, or inflammation caused by hypoxemia in patients with systemic or local, can reduce cell damage and promote repair.
(3) To improve the course of certain diseases and symptoms as adjuvant drugs. Such as: hepatitis, hemolytic disease, and keratitis, cataract and retinal diseases, such as eye disease and improve vision.
3. Food additives
1. to add to the yogurt and baby food, the equivalent of vitamin C, can play a stabilizing agent.
2. added to pasta, to make manufacturers reduce the time of bread to the original one-half or one third, and serve to strengthen the role of food nutrition and other features.
3. in its mix to the surimi to prevent color deepened.
4. to the meat and cheese and other foods, have enhanced the effect of flavor.