Product Name: Genistein Powder
Appearance: Light Yellow Fine Powder
Cas. No.: 446-72-0
EINECS No.: 207-174-9
Molecular Formula: C15H10O5
Molecular Weight: 270.2369
Genistein Powder is one of several known isoflavones. Isoflavones, such as genistein and daidzein, are found in a number of plants including lupin, fava beans, soybeans, kudzu, and psoralea being the primary food source,also in the medicinal plant, Flemingia vestita and coffee.
|Country of Origin
|Physical & Chemical Control
||Off White to Yellow Powder
||100% pass 80 mesh
|Loss on drying
|Total Plate Count
|Total Yeast & Mold
What’s the Function of Genistein?
1. Genistein Powder has the function of anti-oxidation;
2. Genistein powder has the properties of estrogen and anti-estrogen;
3.GenisteinPowdercan suppress the activation of topoisomerase II, and suppress the activation of protein
4. Genistein Powder brings out cell's procedure death, improves the anticancer drug's effect and suppresses the
blood vessel to be produced etc.
What’s the Application of Genistein?
1. Applied in the field of pharmaceutical,genistin can be made into suppositories, lotions, injection, tablets,
capsules and so on;
2. Applied in the field of health care products,genistein can be used as beauty care products for women and also it can prevent blood diseases and cancer.