What’s Neem Leaf Extract?
Product Name: Neem Leaf Extract
Latin Name: Azadirachta indica
The main effective component: Toosendanin
Part of the Plant Used: Neem Leaf
specification: Toosendanin 25%, 98%/4:1-20:1
Detection Method: TLC/HPLC
Appearance:Brown Yellow Powder
For thousands of years, India has been neem products will be used for pesticide and medicine. Neem nuts, seeds, oil, leaf, stem and bark have anticorrosion and bactericidal effect, can treat urination disorders, bronchitis, sepsis, diarrhea, fever, skin rashes, burns, cuts, high blood pressure, jaundice, wound infection, leprosy, skin diseases, gastric ulcer and chicken pox, etc. Modern research shows that the health effects of neem for many diseases, will have a wider range of applications in medicine.
What’s the Function of Neem Leaf Extract?
1. It significantly reduced the plaque index and bacterial count.
2. It reduced oxidative stress and lowers blood sugar level in body.
3. It interferes the life cycle of lice, inhibiting their ability to feed and preventing eggs from hatching.
4. It enhances lipid peroxidation in the liver and blood of tumor-bearing models and accompanied by significant decreases in the activities of GSH-dependent antioxidant.
5. It immobilizes and kills 100% human spermatozoa at high concentration.
6. It lowers the lipid levels especially cholesterol and LDL-cholesterol in body